Welcome to Moana Kindergarten
Moana Kindergarten is a welcoming, supportive and inclusive centre where we aim to inspire a lifelong love of learning.
We strive to:
- Foster positive respectful relationships with children and families to create a sense of belonging and community.
- Create a safe, nurturing and stimulating play based curriculum that recognises individual children’s abilities and maximises learning potential.
- Provide an inclusive environment that values children and families of culturally diverse backgrounds including ATSIC and actively provides awareness and acceptance of heritage and culture.
- Develop resilient, persistent, independent learners that imagine, discover, explore and question.
- Work together with educators and families to enable children the skills to assess, manage and take appropriate risk.
At Moana Kindergarten we have created a Nature Play environment that provides authentic learning experiences. We access our unique local environment which also promotes a culture of respect and appreciation of the natural world. Learning in all curriculum areas is embedded in the Nature Play environment which has a positive impact on children’s health and wellbeing.